Hello,

Blizzard has announced that RaF is being taken offline. They are not providing answers to basic questions such as "Will the reward mounts and pets still be available, somehow?"

So, I'm preparing to execute a plan to get some of the rewards. (I have zero RaF rewards, right now.)

As an aside, I'm living on the two-edged sword of having my 6 accounts on separate battlenet accounts (Since 2004).

My aim will be to attach new accounts to my primary battlenet, removing part of the headache of, e.g., having to get raid mounts to drop 6 times over. This will also open the door to 10- or 11-boxing, using the current 6 accounts plus 4 or 5 new accounts on the primary.

Question 1: What is the delay for upgrading a Starter Edition to a subscribed/normal account?

My understanding so far: Each battlenet can only have one Starter Edition account at a time. My primary batttlenet will be trying to get attached to several new accounts. With the program going away on June 11th, any delay in upgrading an SE will dictate how far before June 11th I need to start the process. My current belief is that within 24 hours after adding subscription time to an SE, the way will be clear for the next one to be added.

Question 2: Anyone who has done this, are their any problems doing this all to yourself/your accounts?

Question 3: What is the exact mechanic for RaF linking to a new Starter Edition on your existing battlenet account?

Open friends, add an RaF buddy via the button which will send them an email... and will this email have a code or link for the new account to enter somewhere for the RaF linking? Right now I do not know how the account gets both attached to my battlenet and also linked for RaF. In fact, it is sort of crucial to know if I send this RaF mail to a new/separate address or if I to send it to my existing battletnet email address... or if that is the absolute wrong thing to do.

I'm doing this for the mount/pet rewards. The XP boost is like 5% over full heirlooms. The teams will stay together, so who cares about teleporting. For my purposes, A->B->C->D->E->A is moot, since I want the reward of 1-month sub time to go the the main WoW-account. Depending on whom I can grant to, if I level some toons on the new accounts maybe granting will help some of the lower characters on the primary WoW-account.

Oh, so, assuming I can get this to work, it should be me blapping in $41.97 to receive one reward mount/pet and one month of gametime.

Alas, I have no index for this post, but at least I used paragraphs.