Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default An odd bug with ISboxer and Freehold dungeon

So this is odd. I queued up for a random dungeon and got Freehold. There is a boss who is constantly shooting green sludge at your characters as soon as the dungeon starts. Any character of mine who gets hit by it, loses all of their ISBoxer functionality. Their window gets jacked up, their keymaps all stop. Very strange. I tested it 3 times, and each time it only happened when a character was hit by that green sludge. Anyone else notice this?
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Do you have any other addons that "do stuff" when hit by that sludge? I'd suspect some sort of compatibility conflict.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

The only possibility was DBM. I disabled it and am still having the issue. I seem to have it during most dungeon boss-like encounters. It has not happened to me at all when I'm out questing, and I've killed several named rares outdoors as well. I'll keep disabling add-ons
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

It's a known issue that Lax is trying to reproduce on his end so that he can fix it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Yea, It's pretty annoying the Underrot last boss does the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    It's a known issue that Lax is trying to reproduce on his end so that he can fix it.
    Thanks for the update. Glad to hear its not just me. On a positive note, I'm absolutely loving the expansion so far! And of the two dungeons that I attempted (one of which I finished after several restarts of ISBoxer), they were pretty easy on Normal. It seems that with the rise of Mythic+, Blizzard realizes that they dont have to make Normal Mode dungeons extremely challenging, though these actually feel easier than Legion Normal Dungeons so far. Oh, and Waycrest Manor is my new favorite zone! Once the ISBoxer issues are resolved, I highly encourage everyone to check it out. Such a cool theme!

It appears there is a fix. I havent tried it yet, but I will after work today. http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9368

Inner Space development build 6305 is now available with the fix.

This build will go live ASAP (probably within a day), but until then to try the fix: Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.
    Last edited by MiRai : 08-15-2018 at 08:29 AM Reason: Formatting - Automatic Text Color

Woot! will give it a try tonight and check it out. Was a Boss in Waycrest Manor that had the same issue. I'll run a dungeon or two tonight and hopefully give a status update.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz