Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 106

Threaded View

Default Jamba Ebony's Edition 8.0.1 (For BFA)

Jamba 8.0.1

as it seems only 20% of the players like jamba Ebony's Edition and want there old ver back because it was so much better then fine!

have fun with it...

as i was no longer supporting jamba and moved all my work to jamba Ebony's Edition then i guess your suck on 7.3.5 ver
    that am not fixing!

am no longer support Jamba in any way from today 11/8/2018 i hope all that bitching to me pay off and you can thank the players that wonted the old version jamba back!

i asked you to make a github reports but it seems you can not go out your way to do this! and still just send me a PM saying EG (TAXI NOT WORKING!!!!!!!) if you think that helpful in anyway i PLAY Warcraft everyday i use jamba Ebony's Edition on my live chars so if taxi working for me how is its not working for you? i DON'T KNOW!!! we don't get logs or anything from wow??? so i have to magicy know what your problem is!!!!!!! why should i waste my time? if you can not go out your way to get me a bug report then i can not be botherd to update the addon i was doing 10 hours of coding a day to get the prepatch ready!!! and this is my thanks!!!

is this the addon of me doing addons?

unlike, But am no longer supporting jamba it seems no one likes big changes and am not keeping "jamba" in the 7.3.5 mode. so will have to see what happens!
    Last edited by ebony : 08-11-2018 at 08:44 AM