Close
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 106

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    thanks

sorry i don't understand that...
    In the new GUI, i dont find the menu to change/deactivate the Jamba Quest Tracker.

If i look under Quest-----Quest Tracker there is no option to customize or deactivate the quest tracker.

Does this help? Cant make screenshots atm as im at work.

Regards
    Heshthot

First of all, great job and thank you very much for making Jamba great again

I have the same problem like Heshthot.
    I think in the old jamba it was called "Jamba Quest Watcher" , instead of this we got the Team Viewer Options.

Attached Images Attached Images  

it should be like this

are you both using the German client?

your right that does look like the team display options in the wrong place somehow ill have to talk to TK911
    Last edited by ebony : 07-18-2018 at 11:58 AM

switched to english client and it worked as it should be. got the same options like you have on your screenshot.
    disabled the tracker - pushed settings - switched back to ger client - done.

Quote Originally Posted by Flumpumpel View Post
    switched to english client and it worked as it should be. got the same options like you have on your screenshot.
    disabled the tracker - pushed settings - switched back to ger client - done.

ok it should be fixed in v8.0.1-Release(0069) Curse is not around until later

Send a hot fix out:

---------------------------
    ChangeLogs:

Jamba Version: v8.0.1-Release(0071)
    Game Version: 8.0.1
    Release Date: 18/7/2018

## Core
    - Team Set Isboxer Sync List As Default

## Jamba-Display
    - Fixed a Lua Error on Login

Jamba Version: v8.0.1-Release(0069)
    Game Version: 8.0.1
    Release Date: 18/7/2018

## Core
    -Fixed deDE Locales (Quest-Tracker Showing As Dsipaly Team on German Clients
    -Cleaned up some Debug Code

Quote Originally Posted by Jofogutt View Post
    Loving the guild tab options!

The only thing i've noticed so far is the looting isn't working as before, one or several characters will get stuck in the loot tab window with 1-4 items remaining (auto loot is on)
    Was there ever a response to this? I noticed it as well, I have 8 characters that take significantly longer to loot than before, but ONLY on nodes. Looting mobs is very fast, but mining nodes for example take forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ncsupanda View Post
    Was there ever a response to this? I noticed it as well, I have 8 characters that take significantly longer to loot than before, but ONLY on nodes. Looting mobs is very fast, but mining nodes for example take forever.
    am not sure when i was doing mining i did not see anything, it might be server lag the servers can be still unstable at times

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    am not sure when i was doing mining i did not see anything, it might be server lag the servers can be still unstable at times
    It doesnt seem latency based, as they close the loot window slowly, one after the other, Slot 1 from ISBoxer followed by Slot 2, etc.

Edit:
    Sometimes it goes the other way, Slot 8, Slot 7, Slot 6, etc.
    Last edited by ncsupanda : 07-18-2018 at 04:06 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ncsupanda View Post
    It doesnt seem latency based, as they close the loot window slowly, one after the other, Slot 1 from ISBoxer followed by Slot 2, etc.

Edit:
    Sometimes it goes the other way, Slot 8, Slot 7, Slot 6, etc.
    If it can not loot after 8 tires it stops if you loop to fast you dc the problem is if you need 5 bear brains and kill 6 there be more in the loot window but you can not carry on so it just stay open forever ill keep an eye on it