Close
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Showing results 101 to 106 of 106

Quote Originally Posted by Novafoo View Post
    I don't want to step on any ones toes or annoy Ebony further but I've updated Jamba for 8.0 from the 7.3.5-5.4.1 release on Curse, seems to work so far without errors. I'll post a download link once it's tested a bit more or Ebony can even look at it and put it on curse if she wants to. If any one wants it now you can msg me on the ISBoxer discord @Venomisto and I'll send you it.
    Make your own topic with your pressures "jamba" if you want jamba on curseforge then pm your curse name...

/care

Quote Originally Posted by Novafoo View Post
    Yeah I've updated all the libs and fixed pretty much all the 8.0 documented function/event changes as well as a few undocumented such as healthstone res functions being removed etc, they all work again so far. I'm sure a few more things will popup but so far playing most of the day with no errors. I've done all the usual things and fixed them as I went, questing, mounting, flightpaths, ressing, trading etc. I haven't played with tags but I doubt anything there changed. I just wanted the main functionality fixed before BFA launched so I can actually play and not fix things.

I'm back to work tomorrow so I won't have much time for Monday updates. Seeing we're basically fixing these issues at the same time I'll check back then.

So far my fixed list is:

Event handles for glyphs - removed per documentation.
    HasSoulStone stripped - I just removed the logic using these.
    Taxi - Old Style stripped - ditto.

I'm checking LFD atm and after that advanced loot.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post

Ema is my addon and or though the code is using some off jamba its not jamba so i can do more stuff i want to ill make a new topic about how u download it etc on there.

Ps: jamba sounds like a drink anyway!!!
    EMA is my addon,, whats this addon? do u have alink so we can use that one?

patreon's and "trusted" users that would be a great idea

but thanks for the effort and timeless time u put in jamba for us boxers
    Last edited by MiRai : 08-12-2018 at 12:42 PM Reason: Merged

No problems with LFD. Role checks work and ready checks are good.
    Advanced Loot seems to be properly round robin working. No issues with it here.
    The TSM problem with auto vendoring is still an issue.

Very sad to read this Ebony, I can imagine your feelings and I'm very sorry. The addon was working extremely well to me, considering the game client revamps, so I couldn't imagine such disrespect from the community.

Topic closed, as requested.

See - https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...-0-1-(For-BFA)
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology