Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default GSE macro for Holy Priest

I set up a new trinity team and I currently spend some time tweaking my GSE macro for my holy priest. Does anyone have a holy priest and would be willing to share their macro / tips?

So far I got inspired by Chibilukina's GSE macros for his resto druid:

• 1 macro for normal heal:
      • Renew on tank
      • Prayer of Mending on tank
      • Heal tank
      • if focus: Renew on focus
      • if focus: Flash Heal on focus
      • if mouseover: Renew on focus
      • if mouseover: Flash Heal on focus
      • if mouseover: HWL Serenity

• 1 macro for emergency heal:
      • Diving Hymn
      • HW: Sanctify
      • Guardian Spirit on tank
      • Prayer of Healing on tank

Both macros are triggered with AHK on 100ms which seems to equally trigger the spells. So far this does the job but I barely tickled some M+0. In your experience, should I move an aoe heal to the normal heal because M+X will require a punctual aoe heal? Or maybe will it be fine as-is once I get the healer to 52 traits + 900ilvl? It's my first time playing a healer xD

Thanks for your input!

I havent played my priest as holy since ulduar, so cant help with that.

Did you check out wowlazymacros.com yet? https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/top...ed/#post-48072

Yeah I checked that specific one. I do like it as well, it allows you to "select" which heal you want to cast on the focus / mouseover based on which key you press. Definitely more complex, I'll give it a try if mixing all the heals in one macro is not efficient enough.

I tried holy for a few levels, didn't like it. Went back to disc. Much easier for boxing.

I'll write one up later tonight in line with your OP. See if it helps anything.

Cool thanks Jabberie, no rush tho

I did MOS+2 and EoA+2 last night and the healing was not great with my config above. It takes too much time to heal the toon that I select either with focus or mouseover. I'll give a try at a solution with more involvement on my side where I only heal one toon at a time with more or less powerful heal. I'll need to keep a constant eye on the health bars but hopefully it will be more reactive.