Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default What Buttons Where

So I just hit 40, and I am now starting to get quite a few spells and totems on my shaman, and I was wondering how do you setup your bars, and deal with totems?

Specifically I'd like to hear from ellay or Vyndree :P I saw in Ellay's lady vashj kill vid that you have 1 bar with your main casts on it and then you use shift + scroll up or down to see other bars, for totems and such? Is that how you work it?

Any input / screen shots of your bars would be awesome.

Here is an outline of my interface (which happens to be right as I hit 70 ;p)

As you can see to the left I have all the group totems, grounding tremor, wrath, healing/mana stream. These are bound to function buttons. On the right I have specific totems which only the main will cast occasionally. I ran with a castsequence macro for totems which was just one button. But I decided after I reformatted that I would need to have grounding and tremor on their own buttons anyway so why not have the rest dedicated as well. Hope this is helpful

-butta
    [align=center]Wrath of the LoL-King Progress:
    [/align][align=center]THE SPICE GIRLS |70|oooo|75|oooo|80|
    Cho'Gall US (PVP BAYBEE)
    [/align]

<3

Ty.

Can you explain what each of your first row of buttons do (1-12 or w/e)

How do you deal with follow and such? Atm I have my 'big button' (follow, stop casting and such) as 1, but I'd like to put it elsewhere, just trying to decide where.

Yeah, 2-5 are the main spells. 2 is LB. 3 is NS/EM/Trink/CL. 4 is just CL and 5 is LHW. Shift+1 is lightning shield shift+2 is water shield numpad* is earth elemental etc. I resisted using barmods for a while but when I reformatted I took the time to find a nice UI that came with barmods set up for me (photek) and it even comes in a widescreen version.
    [align=center]Wrath of the LoL-King Progress:
    [/align][align=center]THE SPICE GIRLS |70|oooo|75|oooo|80|
    Cho'Gall US (PVP BAYBEE)
    [/align]