Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: next steps

Default next steps

So, I've been a multiboxer for over a week now.

I LOVE IT!

So far I have a team of 5 x hunters levelled to 109-110 (completing tonight) and 5 x warlocks sitting at 100.

I was going to level warlocks, but would like to take a break from Legion levelling and go back to the best part of wow - 1-60 zones.

What should be my next team: Ele Shamans? Prot Paladins? Druids (is feral the best for boxing)? Mages?

I love(d) my prot paladins. In terms of world quests and pulls, they were borderline faceroll but you make it exciting by pulling things that make you look like you strapped a slab of bacon to your ass and ran through the local dog shelter's play yard. Dungeons were a bit rougher because they don't soak the damage like hunter pets do but it was definitely a fun group.

...that said, I've been on hiatus from WoW for a few months so I have no idea if they've changed things (read: broken things) in 7.2 that would make a notable difference.

The funny thing about Paladins is that they can never decide whether to nerf them or OP them, so you get the best and worst of the balance changes.

Good luck!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Good u love it most ppl do. Once u start u never go back to one ever.

I did like prot pallies and Guardian druids, u can quene up in dungeons and be all tanks nothing too confusing about that.

I only 3 boxed shammies in legion and they didnt really do anything for me.

Just level up ur locks when invasions are upon us