Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Addons

Default Addons

Has anyone notice that it seems like this patch wrecked havoc on tons of addons. Or am i the only one. Cast bars, bagon, altoholic and various others. Then its like all of a sudden opening a map crashes all the addons. Im just surprised in 12 years never seen it this bad with addons.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Mostly in every big new patch most add on need to be updated.

Most work now but for me TSM Mailing brings up massive errors on my screen

Yea i know they need updates but dang even when legion dropped i never had as many issues as on this patch i was like well argus is such a dick he broke my addons lol
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

i havent noticed any real problems yet, except for auctionator which makes it impossible to sell items

ALl they done really is PlaySound() will now only accept soundkit IDs. that was a problem for many addon's mostly the framework for ace3,

It if not that its a very little changes i seen worse i have to say.

or though am unsure why they made this change.

they locked some more code from being used that is very very hard to pickup in dataminig (i think ti was guild code) and using locked api will get the addon blocked form loading.

a few ways around it if the addon is not getting updated is download ace3 and update the addon that should fix any addon using ace3 or download ace3 on its own!

as well is curse site has had some problems with there site updating right i had this problem with jamba, so even though i did the changes it took over 24 hours to get on the the curse page.
    Last edited by ebony : 08-31-2017 at 08:23 AM

amazing that changing the way sounds are called/triggered could wreak havoc over so many different types of addons... thankfully a (relatively) easy fix if the broken addon is worth the time, but still.. wonder what the reasoning behind the call changes were..

That is weird wow. At least now im back up and running that was annoying to say the least.