Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 36

Threaded View

Just to educate some of you, the price of tokens is shared between all servers in a region.. he pays 195K because he is in europe, chinese price is 350k, Taiwanese is 243k, Korea is 357k, and North America is 100K... so all this talk of transferring gold is unwise and unhelpful to this situation, as you cannot transfer anything between regions at all ever.

https://wowtoken.info/ has all the prices for each region updated regularly throughout the day

on the main topic, you should get your lvl 3 garrisons, L3 barns with goldmane, and L3 storehouses, and 25x extreme gatherer on each character and turn your garrison missions twice a day and buy barn rush orders and turn fur work orders every 5 days, a set of tauren druids for gathering, and every other character to 800 on crafting professions that make the Legos

from the above, I am making ~250k per account on the garrison barns/mission per month, sometimes more depending on how many barn rush orders I can make, use the fur generated to feed tailors and engineer as the market for hexweave bags and goblin gliders is endless, as well as fairly regular potion of rapid mind rewarded from the garrison missions. the crafters to 800 have made about 13 million gold since 7.2, althought that is decreasing rapidly, my blacksmiths are also cranking out as many steelbound harness as I can get bloods for. when all else fails I take the druids now to uldum and farm pyrite for my alchem to make vial of the sands. Of course I am a no life neckbeard living on disability truly in my mothers basement so I can afford to play wow 20 hours a day
    Last edited by BIGGUN : 05-07-2017 at 06:07 AM