Close
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 101

coming soon™ to a jamba ner you!

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I know I have mentioned it before, but is there any way you can include pet frames? I'd be able to get rid of the wow ones then.
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Would it be possible to include pets on the jamba team display? That way I can hide blizz raid frames that currently show it.
    Last edited by ebony : 09-05-2017 at 03:21 PM

here a update i been putting off due to jamba-display pet... that is on hold untill i work out what i wanna do with it.

----------------------------
    Jamba Version: 5.3.2
    WoW Game Version: 7.3
    File Version: 7.3.0-5.3.0
    Release Date: 16/9/2017
    Modules Changed: Jamba-Sell, jamba-display_team, Jamba-trade

*Jamba-sell
    - Should sell Ilvl items right.
    - Should now sell Artifact Relics.
    - fixed a bug where it was not counting gold and items sold in a stack.

*Jamba-Display_Team
    - Fixed a bug where the colour on the class power Bar was not showen right.
    - Added Extra infomation to the Artifact Bar how many points ready to spend +Number , and points spent. ( no + )
    --And to Show Honor Bar prestigeLevel and Honor levels.

*Jamba-trade
    - money to and from the GuildBank should work again ( 7.3 add somekinda delay )

*jamba-Currency
    - Removed Argus Waystone was removed as a Currency.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jamba Objective Tracker shows quests that require a certain number of kills/items. But it doesn't show quests that just involve talking to someone. Is there a setting I'm missing to get those showing?

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    The Jamba Objective Tracker shows quests that require a certain number of kills/items. But it doesn't show quests that just involve talking to someone. Is there a setting I'm missing to get those showing?
    its always been like this. not sure why

fixed a bug that was making some players DC when looting.

Jamba Version: 5.3.3
    WoW Game Version: 7.3
    File Version: 7.3.0-5.3.0
    Release Date: 6/10/2017
    Modules Changed: Jamba-Sell

*Jamba-Advanced_Loot
    - removed event LOOT_READY was making some players DC when the loot window was getting opened.

*Jamba-Sell
    - If item does not have sell price on sell:Other then deletes the item from bag. (helpful for stuff that does not sell thats junk)

I've also noticed a bug with the Toon Requests/enter dungeon check, I'm not sure if it's only me but I've been having the issue for a week or more now & haven't seen anyone else mention it on Jamba related pages. I believed it worked like the first time and then just refused to ever since, have tried resetting what I know to no luck, all other requests seem to be working fine tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellortha View Post
    I've also noticed a bug with the Toon Requests/enter dungeon check, I'm not sure if it's only me but I've been having the issue for a week or more now & haven't seen anyone else mention it on Jamba related pages. I believed it worked like the first time and then just refused to ever since, have tried resetting what I know to no luck, all other requests seem to be working fine tho.

What's the actual bug?

Jamba will complete the role selection. It cannot enter the dungeon for you.

- Queue up for a dungeon
    - Jamba accepts all Role popups
    - Dungeon Queue pops
    - You manually accept that popup

Here is a script to acccept the pop up
    Code:
    /script if(LFGDungeonReadyDialog:IsShown())then LFGDungeonReadyDialogEnterDungeonButton:Click() end
    Last edited by Jabberie : 10-07-2017 at 06:48 AM

Thanks for the Macro.

I must have confused myself, could have sworn it did it once. Figured with the writing "LFG teleport with team" was it, now I realize it is for teleporting out. xD

The other issues I seem to be having with the addon is "Focus will set master toon" not sure how to get this to activate, tried setting focus on master & slave and none of the others set it. Another is "Promote Master to party leader" which I can't seem to get to happen either, i'm possibly guessing this only comes into play if a slave invites team?
    Last edited by Hellortha : 10-07-2017 at 07:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Hellortha View Post
    Thanks for the Macro.

I must have confused myself, could have sworn it did it once. Figured with the writing "LFG teleport with team" was it, now I realize it is for teleporting out. xD

The other issues I seem to be having with the addon is "Focus will set master toon" not sure how to get this to activate, tried setting focus on master & slave and none of the others set it. Another is "Promote Master to party leader" which I can't seem to get to happen either, i'm possibly guessing this only comes into play if a slave invites team?

nope it nerver could do anything other then rolecheck, becouse blizzard does not let addons use the enter button it has to be a hardware event,

will you be able to support classic wow or is it just too much work involved?