Close
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 101

its on curseforge am not sure why its not getting moved over to curse it should i guess the site is kinda busy

Quote Originally Posted by Honorae View Post
    Thanks for all you do Ebony! Question: do you know when it will be available via curse/twitch? Haven't seen it show up yet and was going to try it out.

Thanks!
    It can take a while sometimes because they do full checks on the addon files after patch releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    It can take a while sometimes because they do full checks on the addon files after patch releases.

the file has already been cleared by staff. The curse page is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    the file has already been cleared by staff. The curse page is the problem
    odd then

I just noticed it popped up in Twitch. So they finally got it working! Yay! Thanks Ebony!

Curse Support emailed saying they fixed it.

Twitch mentioned on Twitter that they have some issues with the site

just released a hot fix patch for something that was missed off.

*Jamba-Trade
    - fixed a bug where BoE and Crafting Reagents was not get checking against the team list.

I just recently set this up in conjunction with AHK. I love it, the only thing I can not get to work is the quest turn in or vendoring items on my slave when I click to do these two things on my master. Is there something special I need to do to make this work?

Thank you

Edit: I setup a hotkey for interact with target and got this working for vendoing, looting, and completing quests. Is this the correct way for making this work?
    Last edited by Metum : 09-04-2017 at 08:56 PM

Ya Jamba can not open the venderui or questui from just targeting the npc. Interact with target can only be used with keybinds