Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fraps

Default Fraps

I seriously love that site. I haven't used FRAPS in years. Went back, found my username/pass, logged in, downloaded the registered version. Done. So simple and sweet.
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Blog Entries

Very odd thing to post hehe. I thought it was a salesbot until I saw you had teams.

But yes I love FRAPS I have been using it for years

lol, I didn't think it belonged anywhere else ><
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburning View Post
    lol, I didn't think it belonged anywhere else ><
    Id say software but no not busting your chops on that. Just the one word title which is a product confused me for a second lol

Yes, free fraps for life is way nice.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by candlebox View Post
    Yes, free fraps for life is way nice.
    *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburning View Post
    I seriously love that site. I haven't used FRAPS in years. Went back, found my username/pass, logged in, downloaded the registered version. Done. So simple and sweet.
    FRAPS has the capability to give you quite a few headaches, just wait

And it took them for-fucking-EVER to add the option to stop splitting files into 4GB chunks, that is the single best update they've ever done to the product.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

Sorry to bother , but this seems to be the only thread I can find about Fraps screen capture program. I have a related question about it to ask you guys. Recently I recorded a gameplay video with Fraps and later found it was too big, (the video length is just 10 minutes but the output is near 2G).So I downloaded this software as you can see [some unheard of program] to help me compress Fraps videos. But after conversion, the original AVI file got converted into MP4 and I found there was video quality loss and the frame rate also dropped a little. I want to know if you know what parameter values i should set for the best output quality and the smallest size

Please don't necro old topics; just open up a new thread. I'm sure the internet has endless results for how to work with FRAPS footage since the program is a decade old.
    Also, I've removed the link since you are brand new and have one post, and it sure looks odd when someone who is brand new links to some unknown software.
    -MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-13-2017 at 08:39 AM Reason: URL Removed

Quote Originally Posted by Glorymatrap View Post
    Sorry to bother , but this seems to be the only thread I can find about Fraps screen capture program. I have a related question about it to ask you guys. Recently I recorded a gameplay video with Fraps and later found it was too big, (the video length is just 10 minutes but the output is near 2G).So I downloaded this software as you can see [some unheard of program] to help me compress Fraps videos. But after conversion, the original AVI file got converted into MP4 and I found there was video quality loss and the frame rate also dropped a little. I want to know if you know what parameter values i should set for the best output quality and the smallest size
    Uninstall that, use https://handbrake.fr/
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-13-2017 at 08:34 AM Reason: URL Removed
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start