Okay,

I am at abit of a cross roads myself. I need to pick one team to work on and I am curious, based upon the 3 most common and successful (it seems) teams. Which is performing best or most recommend currently.

5 blood dks
5 prot. paladins
and 4 blood dks and 1 paladin.

I have personally tried 5 blood dks and my bloods are sorta scattered lvled wise, from lvl 110 down to 107 but catching up. This team seems to truck through stuff without ever losing much. Granted I have not done Maw of Souls nor have I ventured into Mythic with this team. But I do see other's have and had some success. My only real concerns here are of course, no healer class, which is a negative for doing trinity ques and also certain mechanics do favor having a healer type in your group of course.

The Protection Paladins, the most popular from what I have seen of the 3 choices seems like a safe bet. The main problem I have is, I find this group gets into healing trouble the most, again I am not doing mythics with this group, but I do find that my guys die more on this team than my dk's, so really that is my only real concern and I guess there is the loss of dps for AOE fights.

Last of course is the 4 blood and 1 paladin. This is the one I am wondering about. I would prefer not having to run the paladin as the driver, but it seems the paladin almost certainly dies 99% of the time in dungeons when I drive one of the dks's. Part of the reason I want to drive the dk' I find it easier to manage the skills of the dk's when I am playing one of them. I have been wondering too if anyone is running 2 prot. paladins and 3 blood dks?

One a separate note. I have had massive issues getting interact to work, so the tanks will run towards a target, so most of the time I am running everything with the driver. I don't know if that is unique to me or not.

I do look forward to anyone who might shed some feedback how one of these combos is working or if they are using a different combination successfully.