Im just curious as to how everyone managed to stumble into this community/game-style.

I'll begin.

So it was back in umm..... WOTLK. I was in love with AV to the point where that was all I did. From dusk until dawn every weekend and after school during the weekdays. I was working toward my 100k kill thing and then it happened.

I was going through AV and bam. Something killed me and I didn't even know what it was. Then I saw five shamans run over me and kill a bunch of others! Naturally I was offended and violated at the same time. So, I quickly whipped up my report screen wrote how this guy was ruining the game and how dare he do this.

After that AV game I went to google and found dual-boxing.com. Ughh there was a community of these cheaters!!! I was so upset that I found Keyclone and bought the program and started up four trial accounts. Then I made five Draenei shamans.

Ok so how powerful is this? I went into the game and completely demolished the starting zone and then it happened. After ten minutes of messing around I became infected.

I BECAME THAT WHICH I HATED. And now I'm here, a few years and plenty ​of reports later.