I'm having a great time with my hunters (and paladins) and there are many things I'd like to do with them and also in multiboxing WoW in general.

But I'm at a point where I see that there simply will not be enough time for me to play WoW in the close future. And since paying for a bunch of WoW accs do cost a bit, I cannot motivate that when playing so little.

I've started climbing and it's really fun. But it does take a lot of time. And when I don't have time for a full climbing session, I go to the gym.

On top of that, I'm also a Legend of Zelda fan. I will be purchasing the Nintendo Switch soon to play the new Zelda game. Factoring in my estimated gaming time each week, that game is going to last me a good while.

I've cancelled my subscriptions, and my first acc expires in 2 weeks. So if I become sick and unable to work etc I will play some more.
My last WoW acc will expire in may due to 3 month sub, so I might do some < 5 boxing every now and then.

So I will be less active here on the forum (but probably check in every now and then). If anyone has tried to ask me something and I fail to answer, you can make a youtube comment on any of my videos, I will get an instant notification on my phone. (Not private message, youtube does not make notifs for those it seems like)

Statistically I will most likely be back and active again some time, I've had many breaks in my 10+ years of WoW