Okay. I think we need to have a new guild on a EU server so we have a place for new players to go after they attend a bootcamp (on a EU server, of course) and as a place to organize upcoming events beyond bootcamps. I was thinking we should start with a PvE guild. While they might not like it, PvP players can play on a PvE. Asking a PvE player to level on and adjust to a PvP server is a completely different animal. Down the road if there is enough interest to keep two guilds active we can create a PvP guild as well. My thought for the initial guild is Doomhammer Ally side, but I want your suggestions. If there is a realm that has a good number of boxers in the community, or willing to join the community, already in place then that might be a better place. So post and give your thoughts on what realm to make a new home on.

As for timing, once we settle on a realm, I'll get at least one character setup (maybe boosted to 100) so we can get a guild and people can either start new teams or transfer. I'll level a harem of teams once I finish my current RaF. Once there are enough people we can start having bootcamps and events based on what people would like to do. No point in holding an event if nobody wants to attend.

If you don't want to join the guild, but just wanna be around the great people in this community and the other people like me, that's cool too. With the GreenWall addon we can share gchat so it feels like one big guild.

I'm really excited about this. Let's make it happen.

Remember, dual-boxing.com loves yEU!

- Souca Doesn't Want to Be an Ugly American