I mentioned in a different post about Sargeras, that I had transferred some characters to Sargeras Alliance towards the end of WoD expansion when I had five accounts active. Since Legion was released, I've only had two accounts active and haven't played any Sargeras toons yet.

I've read that Sargeras Alliance are seeing mostly Horde everywhere for 100-110 since Illidan, Bleeding Hollow, and Mal'ganis are part of the Sargeras CRZ. My main PVP server Korgath, has been Alliance dominated for a few years now, but it is Horde dominated from CRZ in 100-110 zones. With my two accounts and my odd habit of having members of my teams across different servers and server types, I've been able to level up my PVE/Korgath PVP teams phased to PVE. The boot camp event made me want to bring back my team of five, so at least a couple of my teams based on the numbers will be stuck on Sargeras and unable to phase to PVE. I'm also considering making some Horde on Bleeding Hollow since we seem to have other boxing members there.

I've also read on the forums that even though Horde are dominating CRZ, Korgath Horde don't always seem to be play with Horde--they are sometimes "sharded" with mainly Alliance. I'm not sure if there's a certain time frame affecting them or if it was a temporary thing early in Legion.

Some questions..

For Sargeras Alliance:
How bearable is it being so outnumbered for 100-110, like is leveling and doing world quests constantly interrupted because you're being attacked or constantly ganked?
Have you noticed if there's a certain time frame when CRZ or "sharding" doesn't affect you and you aren't outnumbered by horde?

For Bleeding Hollow Horde:
Is it pretty much happy go lucky without being outnumbered/swarmed by Alliance in the 100-110 zones?