Quote Originally Posted by KenLeeZA View Post
Hey Void,

I am having a lot of fun with my hunter team. I have my 5 guys set up and running fairly smoothly.

i am struggling to get through some dungeons though. particularly with controlling the 5 during certain boss fights where i need to move around a lot to dodge etc.

How do you handle this? simply with the follow command?

and how do i set up the formations?
Hey KenLeeZA good to hear that you are progressing well!

I agree some of the fights can be troublesome with movement. Which fights are you having trouble with in particular? What difficulty are you working on? What ilvl is your gear?

I use follow mainly but also setup a strafe left and right key. This will get you out of most bad mechanics much quicker than following.

There are sample formations in the ISBoxer toolkit under Base hotkeys. I use the Line formation to spread my characters. All you need to do is setup a hotkey that you want to use to perform the spread and make Make sure your movement keys are configured correctly under Variable Keystrokes.

It is fairly self explanatory from that point but if you need additional assistance i could probably post a couple screenshots to help you on your way.