Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Classic trinity team set ups discussion

So with classic coming at some point in the future, I’m looking at starting multiboxing back up. I’m trying to nail down a team concept, but it is currently eluding me since I honestly have forgotten how much has changed since Vanilla. Off the top of my head, Warrior is the only viable tank for raiding unless you outgear the content anyway, and I recall crowd control being a big issue in 5-man instances. I feel like my options are either go Warrior tank and a bunch of DPS with crowd control, or go with Paladin/Druid tank and give up any hope of tanking a raid but with the option of doing AOE dungeon runs.

Has anyone else given the subject some thought?

In classic, as well as BfA, I will be driving with the healer.

I will use a paladin tank because they are easier you don't have to micro manage as much, second choice would be druid tank. Allows me more time to focus on healing.

But that's a gamble as well, if healing isn't as important as I think it will be then it wont be a very effective setup. I've never played max level in classic, I started the game two months before BC came out and I never played anything max level until BC.

I've created a megathread for all retail Classic WoW discussion; please post in there.

https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...ion-Megathread

I would merge the threads, but it would mess things up.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology