I'm not beating the timer of this level 9, I'm just taking my time learning things in this dungeon, and also getting a high weekly chest.

Not counting my lack of experience, this still is a hard dungeon for 5 hunters. In my opinion second and last boss can be quite difficult to one-shot even if you know everything about the fight.

I had some wipes on those bosses, and also on the trash. It's actually not very tough trash, I was just being sloppy and not focusing enough.

One good thing that came out of me watching this recording, was that I finally noticed the "passive"-bug state that my pets seem to go into. When they are in this state it doesn't look like using Kill Command puts them back on auto-attacking the boss, the pet just does the kill command and then goes back to follow.

This is bad because if the pets are not hitting the boss, we miss out dps. Also the positioning of the boss becomes weird since the boss will just follow the hunters, because the pets are following the hunters.
I don't know if this has always been, or is something which appeared in a recent patch. Anyway I needed a really long level 9 boss fight to actually notice this problem.

To fix this each hunter just need to trigger the petattack command (claw on the pet action bar)
We can trigger this command from this macro action:
/petattack

So I have made sure to include this command in all my offensive macros. I also created a macro containing only this, so that I can break the passive state by just clicking a button.