I know I said in my last video that there probably would be some time before my next video, because I'm not gaming much at the moment.

But I'm having much fun with my hunters, and I'm going to try finding the time to at least push a high m+ each week for a nice weekly chest reward.

Before I used to have a lot of materials to choose from when making my videos, and I'd probably choose something where the whole run just went perfect with no wipes, mistakes etc. But I can't be very picky now, so here is a level 6 Neltharion's Lair (and also my first attempt ever on +6). This dungeon was also one of the few remaining of me to post a video of with my 5 hunters.

My performance is far from optimal, which is to be expected when spending hardly any time gaming. Neltharion's lair also has some trash which just ignores threat, making it quite difficult for a team without a healer. But I still manage to complete the dungeon easily within the 2 chest-timer.

This definitely proves that 5 BM hunter is a powerful team, even more so after the buffs in 7.1.5.