Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

Default FTL randomly breaks?

I've been using jamba and isboxer for a very long time now and since the latest isboxer / jamba release I've noticed my existing config has some oddball problem with the /follow {FTL} command. Or basically any {FTL} command doesn't work.

This is how I do it:

Code:
    /jamba-follow snw
    /cleartarget
    /target {FTL}
    /follow {FTL}
    /p hi
    That's the /follow {FTL} map in Wow 41 macro set. I modified it to clear current target and target FTL. For the purposes of testing I also added the /p hi command so I could see if control was passing through the macro which it does.

I removed all 42 config keys and macro sets from my config (just to test if something was conflicting). That didn't fix it either.

When I switch characters all I call is Always On > Jamba Master.

I have turned off all addons except isboxer and jamba. Same problem. When I switch characters or sometimes when loading a new zone it just randomly breaks. Nothing but /p hi happens and I suspect {FTL} is just returning an empty string which would cause /follow and /target to fail.

If I toggle slots then it sometimes will appear to repair the FTL string as then follow and target do what they're supposed to do.

I would share my config but it's too big for the free pastebin offering =/

At the moment I suspect the problem is in isboxer somewhere as disabling the jamba addon didn't fix it either.

Pastebin parts re-added:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
    Last edited by MadMilitia : 01-23-2017 at 02:18 PM