Anybody who has been reading my previous posts will know I started boxing around 4 weeks ago for the first time.

I'm running 1x Holly Pally and 4x Blood DK.

So far, with casual play I've got the whole team to ilvl 850 and slightly under and even managed to clear a DHT on Mythic+

My current setup/style sees me play from one of the BloodDK and my Pally simply has a cast sequence, offers very basic AoE healing;

- Ligh's hammer
- Holy Prism
- Light of Dawn

With DPS fillers in-between their cool-down. It tops off the BloodDK's a little but they seem to look after themselves unless the main tank takes a hammering. IF anything the Pally is the toon who dies as simply doesn't have the suitability however he is often middle of DPS!

This is working OK but I think I could do with running the Paladin as a healer rather than DPS-Hybrid style Healer. I have a flash of light focus key-bound to both target and macros but I have problems due to spamming IWT for the blood DK. This means to heal I currently effectively need to halt my DPS as the IWT spam will stop the cast on the Pally.

I know this is not the way to run the team (although it's worked ok!) and so feel like I need to get some advice and try the pally as more of a stand away and heal.

My Questions

1. Does anybody have some simple advice on a battle-res macro? I have 4x battle res and currently have them tied to a ALT+Key and whilst this works OK this doesn't help in PvP as with the current damage in wPvP by the time I've clicked my raid slate and Alt+Key I've stopped too much DPS/CC and have a major disadvantage.

Is there any way I can have a simple macro that cycles through dead toons and casts Raise Ally?

I have tried (and failed with);

Code:
/castsequence [@party1] Raise Ally,[@party2] Raise Ally,[@party3] Raise Ally,[@party4] Raise Ally,[@party5] Raise Ally
Assuming spam pressing it 5 times will res anybody that's dead but unfortunately has mixed results usually ending with the DK having the "select target" blue haze on the mouse icon.

2. This is the big one. Can anybody give advice on the best way to play from the Pally or make the Pally more of a dedicated healer?

Currently I play my DK manually with a key-bind for each ability, I'm assuming the best way would be to cast-sequence their DPS / DPS with self-heal? and have the CC etc as normal on a bind?

If I managed to do that, what is the most efficient way of casting healing from the pally? I think I would need to play from the Pally for the simple logistical point of view with positioning. As the DK are melee 100% they can chase targets around whereas the Pally would benefit standing-back a little bit and not being part of the brawl!

MY second thought is the pally actually does do a half decent amount of DPS and so would is also be worth exploring the possibility of simply looking at if I can have a key that breaks his current action and heals?

For example, at the moment I have 1,2,3 as DPS/Heal cast sequences and these 3 keys mirror the BloodDK main DPS abilities and I have IWT on all.

The pally then has an action-bar with heals for each of the team on Num1,2,3,4,5 etc.

To heal a single target (say DK1) at the moment I need to Alt+F for my toons to break, wait for them to stop moving then spam the heal key. Once a flash of light cast is going, I can continue to spam both the DPS keys and heal keys together and the Pally will continue healing.

This kind-of works, it would work very well if I could simply hit Num1 and that cause the Pally to stop whatever he is doing and cast the heal.

Just looking for any advice/options on how you guys run your healers and is it possible to run him as DPS-Hybrid and then pull off to top off healing if/when needed?