Hi all,

I'm wanting to get into multi-boxing again but am a bit unsure how to start as far as setting up WoW properly.

A few years ago when I dabbled in multi-boxing, I had multiple WoW directories/folders and had to launch the WoW.exe in each one (or Keyclone did). However, now that they have the Blizzard Launcher, I was unsure about if this is necessary now.

I have been reading the stickies and saw this:

Next you should install your game. There's many schools of though on this. Some run everything out of one folder/install {per computer}. Some use 1 for the main, 1 for the slaves. Others use an individual one for every instance. Some use Symlinks to have partial installs.

Using Symlinks is a way to use multiple folders without having to use multiple full installs of your games
So,

1. Do I need multiple WoW directories or should I use Symlinks with the new Battle.net Launcher (or is there a better option)?

2. Are there any advantages/disadvantages of each of these methods? What methods do you prefer?

3. Is there a way to setup WoW (like with the trial versions) and ISBoxer to see if everything is setup correctly before dumping the money for 4x copies of WoW/Legion?

I plan to use a single computer and ISBoxer.

Thanks for all of your advice/help.