Hey everyone,

I have just recently gotten back into WoW after a several year break. I did some 10-man raid content back in the day and was looking to get back into it.

Software used: ISboxer and Innerspace

Addons: Primarily Jamba as well as the other necessary addons like DBM,dps addon etc

Hardware: I have 4 computers I could use but I'm trying to do all this on 1 computer since my hardware can support it. My main computer is a 6 core (12 processors) I7, 16GB of ram (can upgrade if need be). GTX 980 TI. I tested the 10 box team and it runs smoothly most of the time unless I'm in the middle of Orgrimmar surrounded by players in which I start losing some FPS.

My team: Protection Paladin, Druid (for offtank) specced most of the time for healing or dps, 3 Destro Warlocks, Arcane Mage, 2 Marksman Hunters, Resto Shaman, Holy Priest.

I made a new set of teams since the game has changed so much and I wanted to go back through the old content. Right now both 5 man teams are in Ragefire Chasm at about Level 14. I was able to clear the dungeon at level 13 which is 3 levels below the bosses so the dungeon is now on farm mode.

I use only the basics of ISboxer and primarily run my macros (rotations, movement etc.) from the in-game commands.

My question to everyone is, is the ISboxer setups better than running the macros in game? I am able to take down some of the content reasonably well but I am just starting again so I'm sure the difficulty gets worse.