After seeing what happened in the thread vegas created I feel like I should chime in. Thank you vegas for the thought and time you put into that long post, it was a shame that by the time I noticed the post it had already been locked.

As a bit of a backstory, I myself have been multiboxing predominantly deathknights off and on since the cataclysm expansion. My only reason for boxing has and continues to be for pvp. I grew frustrated losing bgs by no fault of my own, so I discovered that multiboxing could help in that regard by putting more weight to my own actions vs those of my teammates.

I do indeed find the post vegas created to be very helpful. I hope that we can stay civil and be allowed to discuss pvp in bgs, because we all know there are far more people who read forums without posting than there are those who post. Vegas and I can not be the only ones who would benefit from these discussions.

As a start to such discussion I will share how I manage. I am able to continue to play in bgs by using a multi person mount and interacting with it to create a following method. The repairs mounts are best for this because they start with npcs filling then seats, this prevents accidental dismount when 2 of your slaves go for the same seat and one ends up on foot. Whilst on foot I interact with enemies to get around, so I avoid indoor places because it is difficult to move effectively. Has anyone came up with an acceptable way to move when one can not mount?