Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Threaded View

Default cant click on my action bars

So I didnt play much with my 3 accounts and just went active again with the Black Friday great deal.

1) Yes im still a clicker and when I click on my action bars its does nothing, I ve been using my keyboard to do the fighting! How does one change this?

2) When I put the action bar syn on it and then save and sync it whn I put the bar on it my action bar comes a dull colour how does one change that its normal?

2)With isboxer 42 can I download the older version just seems easier to set up with quick wizard set up?

So i set up the quick set up wizard. everything looks differnet a created a new set of Character sets (druid and 2 rets)
    3)When I get into main screen Repeater and Key Maps are not even on, I cant see them at all how does one get them to see erm?

4) Is it possible to set up the same settings with my 3 boomkins and just import the info from there into my new druid and 2 ret set up?

5) Interact with Target would allow me to pick up items in the old verison and now it does nothing..

6) Oh and what does standard and toggles actually mean?
    Last edited by Kojiiko : 11-29-2016 at 12:23 AM