Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Newbie asking what spec to take?

Long time wannabe!!

I started with RaF and now have 3 accounts. I wants to try isboxer on trial but ended up getting the first 3 months. IT takes me a while to understand only the basics of isboxer but I'm getting there.
    I just got to grips with interact with target. AFter two days of changing the 3 clients to choose quests every time.

i have 3 of: priests, pallies, hunters, or of them should be the same spec?

Can 3 disc priests do enough damage?

priests all go shadow? 2 shadow 1 disc? 3 disc?

Pallies all ret?

Hunters I think I'll go BM not so hard right?

I got 3 Druids and I went all balance Druid and they just own but while they are at 106 I need them to rest for xp rest

i forgot to ot to mention that I have 3 dks and 3 warlocks >.<
    Last edited by Kojiiko : 09-03-2016 at 10:18 AM Reason: added locks and dks

I'm having lots of fun with my x2 bm Hunters led by a Disc Priest. I'm super lazy so use a couple of one button macros.. one for single one for aoe.. then put heals on with an addon called healium. They are level 103 atm things just melt.. I can even 3 man trash in dungeons - not tried bosses.

I have x3 Shadow Priests - again with one button macros, I do manually activate void eruption and void bolt.. and I can track their insanity easily thanks to Jamba (thanks Ebony)

A lot of classes it's easier than before to macro them due to the ability prune.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 09-03-2016 at 06:38 AM

Bm Hunters are silly easy. I don't like them much though never really have its just my choice am not into the hunters lore at all or the way they are.

your welcome Andreauk.