Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Threaded View

Default Multimining/herbing

Hey!

So I rolled a Demon Hunter team and decided to dedicate them for gathering, mining+herbalism, and so far it has been a blast

All the nodes (except in Draenor) have been shared for a while, and depending on a market, it can be very profitable to multiharvest these nodes.

Fel Iron Deposits drop 0-3x Mote of Fire, and if you gather that node with 10 miners, you will receive 0-30x Mote of Fire, and every 10 motes can be turned into Primal Fire, which I have sold for 160g each primal. So basically one node can be worth more than 480g. These primals are reagents for Tome of Illusions: Outland, so there is still demand for them. For herbalists, Netherblooms can yield Mote of Mana etc.. and other tome mats such as pandaria gems or Eternal Water (10x crystallized water from cobalt nodes) for Northrend tomes and the list goes on..

If you stumble upon Titanium Vein while leveling, that's basically as many Titanium Veins as you have miners..
    10 miners = 50 Titanium Ores @ 70g each but do people buy them, that's a different story. According to TSM goblins; keep the supply up, everything will sell, just give it some time.

If your gatherers have same ish levels, the ores/herbs yield will be the same for each toon. If the first toon get a green flower, such as lotuses, the others will loot one as well. Same goes with blue gems and other side products, those motes, crystallized elements etc.. If you loot Elementium Geode pet from elementium vein, I guess each miner gets one as well. These veins drop also Volatile elements for Elemental Lords tome..

Prices on my realm
    https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/...ategory/mining
    https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/...gory/herbalism

So, Draenor nodes are not shared for some reason.. could be just a bug in a system. My friend reported from Legion beta, that nodes are shared, and that's just awesome news for my gathering team.
    Last edited by beeq : 08-16-2016 at 02:32 AM