Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Replacement for my G510 KB

Anyone have/use this >> Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB ? it has 18G keys like my G510 but his a mechanical board with the sweet multi color back lighting option!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Anyone have/use this >> Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB ? it has 18G keys like my G510 but his a mechanical board with the sweet multi color back lighting option!
    Damnit! Wish they'd make one of those in the ergonomic split layout.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I love the mechanical keyboards, I have the G710+. It wont have enough G keys for you though, only 6 keys with 3 different saves, so 18 total in theory.

I tried the K95 RGB a while ago when I started looking for an alternative to my Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000. As I was looking to switch to ESDF to gain extra keys, having an ergonomic keyboard meant the keys I gained to the left of my hand, were lost on the right because of the gap in the middle. The 18 keys of the K95 RGB did seem rather appealing, however, I ended up returning it the next day as I found the relatively high keys rather uncomfortable to type on. I ended up going for a Steelseries M800 mechanical keyboard instead, which I'm quite pleased with.