Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

Heya everyone... so I'm coming back to WoW after five years off Trying to catch up learning what has changed in that time - like feeding pets doesn't give you 125% dmg anymore. Lol.
    Trying to decide if I want to level my Pally/4xShaman team, an all Druid team, or 3x hunters for dps slots. Or 3x DK's for a melee team, with Pally/bear/ bloodDK tank and druid/shaman/priest healer. My 85 bear tank is rocking so hard its silly right now, makes me want to level the all-druid crew and roll with 4 bears and a healer..... and while I never figured out Blood DK tanking, my unholy DK is my fav char of all time for soloing/farming.

Any suggestions? Which tank should I level first, to use for boosting the new dps toons? (I would have to level druids or hunters from 1-110, the other classes I already have @lvl 80) Is there a "best" healer for melee teams? I always liked shaman heals, all the totems and such. Basically no experience with druid heals, but if they are good I can learn how to do it. My main teams in WotLK were Pally/4xShaman, and DK/4x Ret. I also made Priest/4xDK but didn't play that one much before taking my extended break from WoW.

Edit: Sig removed. How do you update your signature?
    Edit2: Signature fixed.

Please do not hijack this thread with a question about team compositions. If you have a question about team compositions, then please create your own thread in the Multiboxing Group Composition forum.
    -MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 08-11-2016 at 12:44 PM

I just did a few invasions and did not run into these issues. (on hunters)
    About to do same ones on paladins (tank, healer, 3 deeps).