Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

And RAF only works to 90 right? I am RAFin still...

I'm going through this at this moment. At first I thought I had to do all the Tanaan intro quests solo due to phasing, and this is what I did. Then I noticed I could see other people... it was too late anyway and I went solo until garrison was finished.

Then I did intro quests on second toon, but I soon realized I did not have flying in second toon (new account). So doing the power levelling start would not be feasible for this one.

In the end, both toons are splitting ways now...

Yeah, I ran the garrison missions all the way to the "fly to Ashran", as solo toons. The phasing prevented most of it...

Damn - that's a lot of work for 5 characters! I was definitely able to run a team of 5 characters through that entire chain of quests to get me to the garrison. There were a couple of quests that required individual credit - such as the one on the cannon where you need to kill all of the orcs and seige weapons. But otherwise we all did it together and I only had to do them once.

I meant just the ones inside the garrison. The ones leading to it were done as a team.