Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Threaded View

Exclamation 1 Day Suspension from DBG for 3rd Party Software - and IS is all I was using

Just found both of my accounts banned at noon EDT:
    Greetings,

This is a notification from Daybreak Game Company.
    We regret to inform you that the account name: XXXX has been suspended for 1 day(s) due to a Community Standards violation. After reviewing our records, one of the characters on this account was found to have committed the following violations:

• Using third party software to modify gameplay.

We do not take situations like this lightly and are informing you that future incidences could result in further action against you, up to and including permanent account ban. You may view the full Terms of Service here: https://www.daybreakgames.com/terms-of-service

I've only recently started using ISBoxer, maybe two weeks now. Used the standard-mmo quick config, and set up just a two box character set. Hadn't done anything more than look around at the settings, tweaked the variable keys for the F1, F2 stuff, and used it to basically make it easy to switch screens and broadcast my gate spells! I used no automation at all outside the game's auto attack and tradeskill auto combines. The only things I've had running with this would me Magelo Sync, Origin, Steam, GOG Galaxy, Arc. I haven't used or tried any other app or program for EQ except for UI mods from EQInterface.

So, at this point I'm removing ISBoxer and Inner Space from my system, but hoping for feedback/interest here to figure out why this happened, since I thought it was OK to use ISboxer
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-13-2016 at 04:04 PM Reason: Formatting