Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 29

Knock yourself out. Be sure to come back in a couple of months and lets us know if youre still not burned out. Its alot of start up work for just two months and I have no idea if the legion prepatch will change anything to the current expansion regarding garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Belash View Post
    Also my advantage is i have my main account on the same bnet. So i have all lvl 3 plans and draenor flying which should be a speed up for the leveling.
    Edit: Your 5 accounts are all on the same battle.net eh? You dun scrwed up
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 06-02-2016 at 03:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    Knock yourself out. Be sure to come back in a couple of months and lets us know if youre still not burned out. Its alot of start up work for just two months and I have no idea if the legion prepatch will change anything to the current expansion regarding garrisons.

Edit: Your 5 accounts are all on the same battle.net eh? You dun scrwed up
    What should be the problem with that?

I believe this is the case, I will be corrected if I am wrong

your only allowed 18 tokens over a 24 month period per bnet account, that means you only have enough tokens for 3 months for your 5 accounts if they are all n the same bnet

450k! per month with 5 characters and 4 hours of work total, with only the barn, at this point in the expansion....something smells. My bullshit meter is off the charts.
    I made 600k in one week because someone needed bloods and they sold for 5k per stack of 50. That's from 5 groups of 5 all farming wolves in Nagrand. The caster/hunter groups can farm 5 days worth of pelts in about 15 minutes, the paladins in about 20 and the druids take about 30. It's possible I had some saved up bloods from previous weeks, so there's that. I've had to trade 250k from my AH main to an alt twice over the last two months, so I'm making nowhere NEAR enough to sustain things, but that's not new. Ergo my comment about "depends on server population and demand."
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadjitsu View Post

your only allowed 18 tokens over a 24 month period per bnet account, that means you only have enough tokens for 3 months for your 5 accounts if they are all n the same bnet
    36 token/24 month limit per Battle.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dadjitsu View Post

Oh well than Fat Tire is right i fucked up. Well Blizzard just removed one of my multibox Accounts instead of an old license i wanted to get deleted anyway what a nice day to start multiboxing

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I made 600k in one week because someone needed bloods and they sold for 5k per stack of 50. That's from 5 groups of 5 all farming wolves in Nagrand. The caster/hunter groups can farm 5 days worth of pelts in about 15 minutes, the paladins in about 20 and the druids take about 30. It's possible I had some saved up bloods from previous weeks, so there's that. I've had to trade 250k from my AH main to an alt twice over the last two months, so I'm making nowhere NEAR enough to sustain things, but that's not new. Ergo my comment about "depends on server population and demand."
    Look at all those characters....the OP doesnt even have a set of 100s. How quickly is he going to be set up like yourself? Before legion, up and running in 28 days before his free month is over? I answered his question based upon his post along with his character availability and time given before the expansion. Yes your example is bs based upon his current situation and time frame before the expansion. Garrison is worth shit once legion hits.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 06-02-2016 at 04:42 PM

He has a new account of not even level 100s and wants to make 450k right now. ugg said and hour per week from barns only. How long did it take you to get everything set up. My guess is by the time he has everything set up to only take an hour per day the expansion will be out. Naval yard takes time to set up not to mention a good bit of gold.
    I can't speak to Naval yards; I started mine to get Tanaan unlocked but pretty much ignored them after that. They do not factor into my barns at all.

You may be right about whether 450k is doable, but that's completely server/demand/patience dependent.

As for the mechanics of getting level 3 barns up and running, I think once I had my garrison at level 3 (what, a week after hitting 100? Two tops?) I got my barn created and upgraded from level 1 to 3 in I think two afternoons. The Master Trapper achievement to unlock level 3 is normally a fair length of time, but multiboxers share the achievement, so running multiple teams through that takes a minimal amount of time; you don't have to actually complete the work orders, just place them.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/garrison-barn-guide
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garris...-garrison-barn

The more you know...

[edit] It's probably worth noting that spending a few days getting barns upgraded and then an hour a week farming pelts is a minimal amount of work for a very decent income. Then you have all those other hours in the week to go do stuff that actively makes money.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 06-02-2016 at 05:18 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

Blizzard customer support has both moved accounts off of a single B.Net, each onto their own B.Net.
    And then a few months later, they helped me move accounts onto two B.Net emails, so I had five per B.Net.

If you own each of the accounts, your own name, etc... Blizzard will let you move them, each onto their own B.Net; their customer support is good in this regard.
    Then you're not limited to 36 Tokens per 24 months on one B.Net only, but on each of however many B.Net emails you end up with.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    Blizzard customer support has both moved accounts off of a single B.Net, each onto their own B.Net.
    And then a few months later, they helped me move accounts onto two B.Net emails, so I had five per B.Net.

If you own each of the accounts, your own name, etc... Blizzard will let you move them, each onto their own B.Net; their customer support is good in this regard.
    Then you're not limited to 36 Tokens per 24 months on one B.Net only, but on each of however many B.Net emails you end up with.
    Peoples' experience with this over the past year has been a mixed bag. There is no guarantee that they will do this for you anymore. Why? I don't know.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology