Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
How about if you create a macro and put all the enemy players in it. Would require extra setup each battle.

/targetexact name1
/targetexact name2

Might need a /stopmacro [exists, nodead] between each line.
While probably the best way to attempt it, you can't change macros while in combat, and if new players join in during the fight, or there are Rogues that you can't see from the start, then you're still going to be scrambling to fight them.

You could always turn on Repeater and try to type out /target CharacterName lines real quick (while you're getting beat on). /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
Hmmm join as a party or raid not a problem.. follow and all should work.

just tested this and as a party assist and follow works as it should and the players are not red

oh and assist seems to work fine even when the player is tagged for pvp. but follow does not so nothing changed as far i can can.
You're testing this on the floor (ground level) of the open world Stranglethorn PvP free-for-all arena? The moment you touch the arena floor everyone on that floor turns hostile toward one another. Like I said, I haven't been there in forever, and I've certainly never tried to multibox it, so anything could have changed (however it sounds like Multibocks already tried it and everyone is hostile).