I have read the entire EQ forum and saw the group makeup for players going back in years, but most of those threads are pretty old and I wonder if same groups would still be better now...

I have 3x 24 " monitors, but I think it would be better to just play on two of them, so I can surf on the third monitor. I'm not sure exactly how I'd break them onto the different monitors, but I guess I can figure that out in time. (Tank on main screen and other 5 on second monitor?)

1. I think my specs are good enough AMD FX - 8120 3.1Ghz 8 core processor - Radeon 7770 1GB Vid Card - 16GB Ram ??? (I do have 2x8 RAM, so I could add more RAM since I have the slots open.)

2. Are Predators and Rogues the only classes that do Poison DMG to take advantage of the racial bonus ? I believe the answer is "yes", but I haven't read through the mage/healer spells all the way to be certain.

3. Is an Enchanter (Coercer or Illusionist) still recommended for a six-boxxing group ?

I'm considering running 4 different groups into the 90's to see which pairings of classes I'm able to work best with... my goal is to play through the highest content that I'm able to do by myself. I'm not too concerned about optimal groups when leveling up - I'm more concerned about groups easier to play. First two groups would be "good" and "evil".

If I had to guess my end game group would be one tank (Paladin or Guardian), two healers (unsure which two), bard (probably Troubador) and 2 DPS (one is Enchanter ?) - the other DPS ???

I have a thing for Dwarf Tanks (been playing one for 40 years), and since SK is more an AOE farmer ... I can have my Dwarf Tank for my end group! Since I'm planning on leveling 4 tanks in 4 groups I'll be able to have every 2 healer combo possible.

4. I think the best DPS to run in sixth slot with Enchanter is Wizard, Warlock, Ranger, and Conjuror ? (Not in any order)

5. Or if Enchanter is not necessary for current end game then which two DPS classes compliment each other the best ?

6. I haven't seen mention of this, but does anyone who is six-boxxing get 6 Mercs to fill up two groups ? (3 played in 2 different groups ?)

I know it might be a little overkill to level up four groups, but from what I've read getting from 1-95 can be done quickly now, so I'd likely run through Agnostics for the third and fourth group. Then I can tinker and swap toons at my leisure.

TIA for replies !