I've been running a team of 6 (enf, doc, fixer, mp, crat, trader) using ISBoxer and a couple PC's working my way up to 220 (with research and AI). Using 1920x1200 resolution with swapping enabled on each pc.

Some general problems I've run into.

1. The new client crashes randomly / all the time. Very frustrating.
  2. The game is a CPU/GPU hog. Running 6 clients on my i7-4970 with a 4.7OC results in 95-100% CPU usage. It also maxes out my GTX970.
  3. I have not found a good way to make all client's camera's sync up and reset. Supposedly there is a way to save a position (num-7) and the reset to that position (num-5) but it is never consistent. This makes interacting with quest NPC's on all clients harder than it could be.
  4. Starting attack on multiple client's if their weapon does not have a special is tricky since the start attack key acts as a toggle and you can only assist characters that are in combat.
  5. Old inferno missions result in multiple client crashes. I have not made it through even an entire floor without at least 1 crash and often the whole team crashing at different times.
  6. Sometimes the client will not crash but just lock up. It will show 0% CPU use and be unresponsive leading to you having to kill it in task manager.

Now what i've found that works.

1. New inferno missions were made for multi-boxers it seems. Very easy if very boring.
  2. Doing LE missions for AI seem stable. Best tactic i've found is to run my enforcer through the entire level and train everything back to the team for cleanup (even hard 220 missions are cake)
  3. The prisoner daily is one to do, takes 15 minutes.
  4. It's probably worth the 5 bucks to get the SL teleport item off the store so you can warp between inferno and RK. Cartographer-1 lets you get back to RK once an hour. Good enough to do a couple inf missions and then warp back for RK daily's.

And finally looking for some discussion on multi-boxer friendly missions, raid encounters, layouts, and tactics. For instance I've tried Lord of the void daily but he just wipes the floor with my enforcer (who is decently geared / 219). A doctor's heals at 200 are laughable. Setting XP to 90/10% SK/research and going to try to catch the doctor up just for the better heals.

What's the best way to farm AI experience when you're running a full team? LE missions are ok.. but slow. I was thinking about going into arid rift and just killing stuff but my doc needs 201. Will probably try it tonight.

Anyone else running a team of 6 or more with some success?