I tried and failed four times to get Blizzard to separate my Bnet accounts across 15 different emails after I hit the Token cap per Bnet. I decided to take a break and wait for closer to Legion dropping before I restarted, and I intend to move from 15 boxing to 40. Playing on Sargeras-Horde meant that during prime time I was unable to lock down quest hubs due to the number of Alliance in the area, and I imagine 40 will fix that pretty quick

Anyway, one of the most interesting things to come out of Legion, from my perspective, is the removal of raid buffs. Previously, my OCD meant I wanted, as much as possible, to have the same class and have them wear the same type of armor. I'm crazy, I get it. The downside to this, obviously, is that you lose so much throughput by not having all the interlocking raid buffs... Queue Legion.

Having played with the 15, I can safely say that ranged classes are just plain easier to park in a high-traffic area (quest hub, part of a town, etc) and pvp. My Death Knights are near and dear to my heart, but even with just 15 it's hard to keep track of everyone. Plus, the strategy you fight is one of attempting to draw you further apart and kill individual members of your team, which is much easier to accomplish against melee.

All that being said, I'm looking at Warlocks or Hunters paired with Priests or Shaman.

Hunters are my default pick because they're trivial to setup for maximum DPS and their burst is amazing. Obviously, they're also completely mobile while dps'ing, which is a big deal. Their AoE remains to be seen; it looks like MM's Sidewinder (100 talent) will be able to one-shot most people when there's 30 hunters, and it'll hit everyone on the way to the target... I guess I'd need to see how wide of a swath it hits. Other than that though, though don't have much--Multi-shot isn't going to be mowing down droves of people, and they don't have any sort of AoE crowd control that will help.

Warlocks look... very interesting. Shadowburn for Destruction means that they would be as mobile as the Hunters are; 30 Shadowburns will one shot any single player, which then generates two more shards for the Warlock so they can keep Shadowburning. That plus Conflagrate to get the shards started means that, single target, you couldn't possibly ask for more. Moreover, Grimoire of Sacrifice would add a hefty AoE to the Shadowburn train. Fire and Brimstone also means that you could conceivably just Incinerate down large swachs of people. Finally, they do have Shadowfury as an AoE crowd control...

I considered Mages and Elemental Shaman, but they just don't have any big draw. Too much of the Ele AoE is ground targeted, and their instants are on a cooldown. Mages look ok, but not great. Balance Druids lost their AoE and Shadow Priests still don't have any to write home about. Am I missing something?

Anyway, these are my varied thoughts on large-scale multiboxing in Legion.

Thoughts?