Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Threaded View

Default Best Support to go with a 3x and support setup? and good team makeups?

***** Sorry going to be alot of questions again hope you all dont mind, I have only been back playing D3 for the last 3 and a half weeks, after a 3 year break ... ALOT has changed. Before I played only Wiz/Barb/Monk since coming back I have only played Barb/Monk *****

So I'm new to Multiboxing and going to give it a go tonight after work. I have 3 new trial accounts setup to do a quick test with and if I like it I'm going to upgrade them all and get started. BUT I dont know what to do. My current account is 650 paragon on seasonal so I'll be using that as the "main" account. The other thing is I have a friend that I would play with sometimes, he is playing a monk. My current goal isnt super high but I would like to be able to push up to GR75 me doing 3 characters and him on his monk.

So I was thinking of running 3 DPS and a support setup. I have 3 monks, 2 barbs, a DH & a Wiz on my main account. So I could run ether support barb or support monk (or level a WD) along with whatever I chose to play.

• I'm leaning towards doing Crusader's first, though wizard & DH are appealing as well.
    • When I play with my buddy he could play a support monk and we could push GRifts together. If that is the case would a 2x Sader, WD, & Monk team work best? or 3x sader & monk?
    • Does a 4x monk team work? wasnt sure with the melee range and everything if it would... Sunwuko WoL builds maybe?
    • Could someone give me some advice or links to the support builds? are they different for multiboxing than the standard support builds people use? like I have a support/globe monk already would I just use that or is it different for the multiboxing setup? if so what would I use?
    • What is the advantage of each type of support and what do the work best supporting? I dont know anything really about WD and dont know what it brings. I know barb can make alot of orbs and has Ignore Pain. I know monk has Mantras, can make orbs, and has some buffs.

I have more questions but thats a good place to start. Thank you everyone in advance.

-Wrathen
    Last edited by Wrathen : 02-26-2016 at 06:09 PM