Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Lovely charms

Default Lovely charms

Anyone got a good charm farm? I was using sm until it got nerfed and havent been able to find a decent replacement. Im looking for an easy spot to box, preferably inside an instance. I have both 100s and 90s to farm with.

I tested Throne of Tide with my 90s and it no longer work. I read that Stormstout also no longer works.

Here is a guide.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/world-...ms-in-warlords

You need to be within 10 levels of the mob for it to work. Once you're about level 90 (sorry dont remember what level that dungeon is 78 I think) Throne of tides will no longer drop the charms for you.

I found a great spot for farming but it is not inside an instance. I wanted to level my bodyguards while I did it, so it had to be in the world.

Its Spires of Arak at around 59, 45. You kill Stingtail workers. They are instant respawn and once you kill a bunch of the little guys the elite mother spawns.

In addition to bodyguard rep and lovely charms you also get lots of honor because Alliance like to farm there. I imagine thats probably why OP wanted a location in an instance but if you're 5 boxing you wont have trouble.