Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Looking for Multiboxing Streamers

Looking for multiboxers that do streaming (preferably on a set schedule). Would like to give you a streamer's pack of goodies (Contents TBD but would likely contain: Cash, In Game item codes) and things for you to raffle/giveaway on stream.

Established stream following isn't required, really want to have a set schedule that you would stream for X hours a week with a known start / end time.

If this is something you may be interested in, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ALF View Post
    Wieviele Tage und Stunden sollte man Streamen das es sich lohnt?

MFG ALF

www.twitch.tv/alfonair

I would think 2-3 days for 3-4 hours would be a decent starting point. I don't have any solid numbers at the moment.

Klingt interessant, sollte man sich mal besprechen was genau im Stream laufen soll etc.

MfG ALF

Quote Originally Posted by ALF View Post
    Klingt interessant, sollte man sich mal besprechen was genau im Stream laufen soll etc.

MfG ALF

It's really free form at the moment. Do not want to set too many rules because I'm new to this arrangement. The goal is to get more interest generated in Multiboxing. That helps the community, forum, and the companies making tool(s) for Multiboxing.

Ich würd da Intresse dran haben. Spiele zur Zeit 10 Chars, möcht aber bald auf 15 Erweitern, würde mich bereit erklaeren 2-3 Tage -4h zu streamen.

MFG ALF

I have been considering streaming many games I play, including WOW as a 10-boxer. I have 10 new accounts I am using for running old content at lvl. Currently just dinged lvl 80 and working towards getting gear for doing Icecrown, Archavon etc. I have streamed in the past, and would consider doing it again.

I don't want this offering to be the only reason someone is streaming. I would say set a schedule, stick to it for a few weeks (to also build your following) and that's when this would probably kick in, (probably earlier).

Main point is here is we don't want streamers offering raffle products to 2 viewers. Part of streaming is building that base viewership.

This might be a bit late but i'm learning how to Multibox i currently only use 2 accounts but i stream almost everyday 5-7 days a week during the day time for 3-x amount of hours.
    Normally my channel will be live at 12 noon ET
    Twitch.tv/goldhowl

Hey Supernova, if you are still looking for boxers to run with you let me know. I am NOT currently a streamer, I have been wanting to get into it, acquiring most of the gear required and watching/reading up on the tips and tricks of the trade.

But if you are just looking for more boxers to run with, like if you wanna run a dps team coupled with me doing a tank team let me know.
    US server ingame bTag Onoes#1714

Will be looking for you all on twitch.