Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Threaded View

Lightbulb [WoW] 3-man team, trying to keymap mount macro so a slave can mount my X-53 Touring Rocket.

Name:  cave drawing.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  156.6 KB

First off, if someone out there takes a morbid enough interest in my plight to advise me on this I can clean up the mess I made and upload a config. But this is the gyst of it. Been using ISboxer for a few weeks, pretty comfortable with it and I'm starting to try some 'fancy' stuff. Downloaded some other profiles from this forum to study how they keymapped their teams and one thing I'd love to streamline is the mounting process between my Hunter (master, w/ draenor flight), and two salves (another hunter and a druid, neither with draenor flight).

I saw some murmurings online about someone who was able to mount their two seat X-53 Touring Rocket, have a slave target FTL, assist, then IWT and you'd have two toons on the same rocket mount with a single keypress. But I can't find an explanation anywhere and I've kind of hit a wall - for one thing I don't know how to make my slave IWT inside the wow macro structure.

Besides that part, the other big hurdle is the slave I want to be my lucky passenger has to stand around and twiddle their thumbs for the 1.5 second cast time that the X-53 Touring Rocket takes to pop into existence. I played around with the boxes above the Step>Action trees with little to no success (I should just say a complete lack of success) and succeeded in confusing myself more. Toggling the "Do not advance to the next step" box and plugging in 1.5 seconds on the delay feature wasn't the miracle solution I was hoping for...I originally thought I could assign this 1.5 delay to occur only ONCE...in between my Master's and my Slave's mounting actions which allows for that cast time. But no it applies to the entire Step>Action tree so my 3rd team member (a druid) just sits there and regards me apathetically because he'd be well enough off without being dragged into this doomed situation.

I appreciate any advice from the community here, let me know if I can provide better info.
    Attached Images Attached Images