Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: BnS

Threaded View

NCSoft seems to have finally applied the auto-kick AFK timer, so we'll likely see queues begin to drop for F2P players (although the premium queue on Mushin has been pretty low lately now that people seem to just be logging off like normal).

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topi...otfix-1202016/

I've been trying to piece together things for my next video or two, so I've been sitting at level 25 for two days just repeatedly doing the profession stuff since, at the early stages, it doesn't require anything except talking to NPCs every 30-60 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    OK I'm lvl 11 or 12 or something, i went back to summoner that I played in KR, as I didn't like the melee classes I tried.

Do we have a group set up? A guild?
    As I said before, I'm not looking to lead or manage anyone in a game I won't be playing 100% of the time, so I'm looking to join a clan that:

1) Doesn't require you to be active every single day of the week
    2) Isn't named something dumb like "Funsie Pants" or "Shoguns of Jadestone"
    3) Doesn't require you to be logged into their voice chat program just to talk to people outside of dungeons/raids

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    My summoner name is "Miss Wrathy" someone say hi and play with me!
    I did a search for "Wrathy," but you must have been offline (or not on Mushin).
    Never mind, I see you. You're offline.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-20-2016 at 07:32 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology