Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Simple issue, repeating letters

So i basically just started duel-boxing. I dont think the first day this was happening but when i try talking on my first guy its normal and my other guy it doubles each letter. Is there a setting that i may have messed up and turned on?

Also how can i go about making only one of my characters talk?

If you are using Keyclone hit the pause button and it will pause keyclone so it wont send
    anything to other client (pause button is the default button in
    keyclone)

Edit : Look under the OVERRIDE tab in keyclone settings , you will find the button config there

hope that helps
    Rhodies and Rhodes Sister Locks inactive
    19lv 19 lv
    Dtz and Dtw and Dtx Brother Hunters Feathermoon (Former Pink Sugar Heart Attack)
    65 65 65
    Mystrana Nighttear Darktides Quasaeretta (shammys) Uther ( the Zerg )
    70x4

If you're using AHK that's a normal side effect of how the passing scripts work lol; the only way to fix it would complicate switching mains I think; I had the same issue anytime I tried to type a number out in chat with AHK and my alt would drop totems or cast stuff and I'd have doubled numbers...nota good thing in neutral towns. lol
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

As Eteocles mentioned it is bloody Sorn's script. I wish he had never written it! Nearly everyone uses it when they first start using AHK and it teaches some really bad habits

remove the ~ before each hot key and it will fix your problems

from the help file under Hotkeys (~ entry)

When the hotkey fires, its key's native function will not be blocked (hidden from the system). In both of the below examples, the user's click of the mouse button will be sent to the active window:
    ~RButton::MsgBox You clicked the right mouse button.
    ~RButton & C::MsgBox You pressed C while holding down the right mouse button.
    Notes: 1) Unlike the other prefix symbols, the tilde prefix is allowed to be present on some of a hotkey's variants but absent on others; 2) Special hotkeys that are substitutes for alt-tab always ignore the tilde prefix; 3) The tilde prefix is ignored on Windows 95/98/ME
    [align=center]AeineiA AeineiB AeneiC AenieD AeineiX
    All your soul are belong to us
    "They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead"
    The Wiki is your Friend
    [/align]

this might sound silly but did you have two keyclone thingies open? it's happened to me once before :P
    if you have 2 open, they will each relay one keystone each to each window of wow.. thus making u see 2 letters every time
    1--------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80
    Kaiya, Ðeceased, Deceased, Decaesed, Deceasead, Deceasaed

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ðeceased',index.php?page=Thread&postID=49126#post 49126
    this might sound silly but did you have two keyclone thingies open? it's happened to me once before :P
    if you have 2 open, they will each relay one keystone each to each window of wow.. thus making u see 2 letters every time
    lol. This happened to me this weekend. Had 2 keyclones minimized that I didn't know were open and a 3rd as my main.

Maintoon: lol
    Nerd1: lllooolll
    Nerd2: lllooolll

Was pretty funny actually

thanks a ton guys, that solves alot of issues. for some reason i had 2 keyclones open. the pause thing is brilliant, thanks for responding