It's been a long time coming, I've spent months preparing and now that my hardware situation seems to be in order it's time to really start thinking about my team(s). Before I get into team comp, a few things. First, I haven't boxed since Wrath. Originally I was boxing a Paladin and 4 Shamans during BC. Then I swapped the Pali for my DK, who became my guild's main tank (hence why I quit boxing, though I did box Ulduar with 2 tanks and a Shaman a few times when we were short handed).

Additionally, I've decided to start completely from scratch and get out of my comfort zone. SO, I'm rolling Alliance on a new server with no gold, or anything really. I've been looking at servers and narrowed things down to these: Alexstrasza, Hellscream, Rexxar, Staghelm, or Thunderhorn. Atm, Staghelm is looking like the major contender.

Now, for the team...

I'm seriously considering moving up to 10 boxing at a later date. For now, though I'm thinking

Warrior
Hunter (MM)
Shaman (ELE)
Warlock (AFF or DESTRO)
Priest (Disc)

Alternatively, I'm thinking of Mage instead of Lock as a possibility. That having a taxi built in and food/water on tap is always nice. But I also really like having stones of both flavors available. So, any and all feedback is welcome.