I have experience with a team of:
Protection Warrior
Restoration Druid
Affliction Warlock
Frost Mage
Elemental Shaman

I like the team just fine and have successfully completed a number of WOD dungeons. Very few overall complaints and I've spent a lot of time customizing and improving the setup to the point where I can complete a surprising amount of the content.

I'm looking at running a second team and am considering:
Protection Paladin
Subtlety Rogue
Beast Mastery Hunter (/Marksmanship if I find it's more optimized, Beast Mastery seems like it'd be really easy to multi box)
Frost Death knight
Discipline Priest

Discipline Priests are a perfect fit for multi-boxing. One of the obstacles that I've run into with a druid healer is that while the rotation of HOTs is nice and easy to apply while moving, the druid healer design in general seems to thrive in a larger raid style group than a 5 man. The throughput seems like it'd get pretty crazy in a raid (I haven't raided on Druid, but from watching other Druids) but is less than optimal for a 5 man dungeon. I'm sure changes will be made every patch but from my first box team (which got to level 60 before I moved to my new team) I found the discipline priest to be great in a 5 man group and the abilities to be extremely multi box friendly. I'm not saying there is anything necessarily wrong with the druid, it just doesn't seem to be the number one choice for a healer in the current patch in a 5 man multi box. Am I doing something wrong with the druid or are my observations accurate?

Paladin tank also seems to work really well simply because of the constant consecrate. While the warrior has good AOE threat, it requires slightly more micromanagement, and on fights that have consistent rather than staggered add spawns it sometimes takes an extra few seconds to pickup the mobs while I wait for thunderclap to come off cool down. I also really enjoy the flavor of the paladin.

My biggest concern moving to this team is moving from only having 1 melee range character to having 3 melee range characters. I'm experienced juggling all of the necessary hotkeys and frequently have been leading from characters other than my tank already, is this composition going to be severely gimped by having more melee DPS? Is this something that can be overcome with IWT use and macros or am I always going to be falling extremely short and having more difficulty clearing content?

Part of the reason this setup feels attractive is for bosses such as the one in Skyreach which require constant movement. It seems to be a trend that the amount of environmental effects that require consistent movement are increasing, a trend I expect to continue in Legion. Melee characters and the hunter can move while DPSing without utilizing abilities with cool downs to do so. Is it reasonable to expect fights requiring constant movement are going to be easier for melee when utilizing IWT, or am I looking at it wrong and it's actually going to be significantly harder? In some cases I end up doing some fairly intense button mashing to try to manage all of these mechanics while continuing to cast spells on all characters and if it's possible to simply keep the group moving consistently I feel as if I'll have a distinct advantage.

Another advantage that I'm imagining for this setup is that the random "ground fire" type effects seem like they will have less of an impact with melee characters which are naturally mathematically tougher. Most WOD dungeons require constant movement and even with multiple movement binds that target specific windows and swapping between characters, if I'm not 100% on top of everything I can lose characters or wipe. It seems like the melee characters will have more "cushion" which may lead to fewer reaction time based deaths.

I've read a lot of people complain about multiboxing rogues. The primary complaint is that with the combo point system being randomized and the second resource of energy to concurrently track rogues end up doing poor DPS. Is this true or can it be remedied? I'm obviously not looking for 100% of the same effectiveness I can manage single boxing but I usually set a goal to shoot for at least 70% of the DPS I can accomplish through single boxing as being a good baseline for an optimized rotation. Will I be able to hit that figure or is it to optimistic?

Tons of questions, I appreciate any insights or tips offered.

Thanks!