Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default World of Warcraft : Multi-boxing using Interact With Target

Been really enjoying trying different ideas using HotkeyNet. Thought I'd show how I was doing.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by SauliusPlays : 02-22-2016 at 06:54 AM

Hi again! It was great seeing how you use Focus and your mouse wheel to multibox in these videos. I never bothered using focus before, but I can see how it can be handy to switch chars seamlessly. And not too difficult to set up, yay. At the moment, if my main dies, I just control my alts from the dead perspective of my main... and that can only do so much lol. No questions about this video, you explained it well.

Definitely learned something new so thanks!

I noticed in your old pastebin script, you didn't have any mouse broadcasting. Do you not use mouse broadcasting at all or was it just taken out for that one specific video? And if you normally use it, is there any way to have a spamable way to broadcast mouse clicks?
    Code:
    <Hotkey Button4>
       <SendLabel w1, w2, w3, w4, w5>
          <ClickMouse LButton>
    If I spam this, it will eventually stop working due the small delay broadcasting mouse clicks. Just a minor annoyance is all.

Thanks again! Yes using Focus is easy to set up and suits me at the moment. Obviously in the long term you might want to use the focus for something else like crowd control targets and then you'd need to create name specific macros or rely more on mods which I want to avoid.

To be honest I've never used mouse click broadcasting but I may try it, I have a few ideas.