Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Best Way to do RAF

Hello,

Im pretty new to all of this, have done some dual-boxing before and leveled up some characters but i remember i mainly quested which did go well but i felt dungeons could do better. Recently re tried and bearing in mind i have two dps classes the queues were very long and painful.

Now i watched a video from Asmongold recently were he did level 1-70 in around 6-10 hours non RAF + Elixir by being boosted through certain dungeons by a level 100 and using certain tactics.

Now with RAF 300% more exp and looms surely this would work quite well, but im confused on how to approach this.

Do i Link WoW account 1 - WoW 2 and then WoW 2 - WoW 3 or??

Anyone else have any suggestions or good areas to boost in?

Thanks

This video is mostly out of date, but the linking of accounts is still pretty much true.

https://youtu.be/6YC2iP0amNI?t=2m45s

The only difference now is that you can link any accounts which are < 30 days old, allowing you to create a full recruitment "circle" (e.g. A > B > C > A).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks man,

Will have to check the new method out especially when considering more characters.

Is Instance boosting still the quickest way with 300% + Looms?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    It is if you can handle the monotonous task of running the same dungeons over and over again.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz
    Thanks man,

Will have to check the new method out especially when considering more characters.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    It is if you can handle the monotonous task of running the same dungeons over and over again.
    Its a big difference. I take about 1 day /played time boosting and 4 days /played time doing random dungeons at level.

But for me boosting has turned out to be a very bad idea. I enjoy setting up a new team, and really enjoy leveling a new team, but once they hit max level I do a few things and get a couple gear upgrades then kindof stop playing that team to start another.

Once I realized that I decided to never boost again, and I do have more fun. Even when a new expansion comes out I will level new teams, not any existing teams.