Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Devilian

Threaded View

Default Devilian

Devilian is currently live, so I'm moving this out of the beta forum. Also, this is not a thread for software support for Devilian. Theorycrafting? Sharing ideas/images/video? Sure. Looking for assistance because you're having issues launching the game with whatever software you're trying to play it with? Then please open a new thread in either this sub-forum, or the software sub-forum.

Note: The majority of the first two pages is from beta discussion.

-----------------------------------------

Devilian is currently in open beta until 10PM PST on the 6th of December. Early access head start begins on 12/8, and the game goes live on 12/10.

-----------------------------------------

Trion just announced (I guess at PAX) that they're bringing Devilian to North America. It's a Korean dungeon crawler similar to D3 and it looks kinda cool. I haven't gotten a chance to watch a lot of YouTube footage of the Korean version, but here's some party play from Steparu (a more intense fight starts at ~4:00):

It apparently also offers PvP, so I'm wondering if they'll allow us to multibox it, even with some minor restrictions (like no PvP or something). Also, no character collision which is nice.

Trion's announcement page.
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-22-2015 at 10:44 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology